Gorgeous private guest room to rent in a high-class Parisian apartment
or whole apartment sublet on certain dates (don't hesitate to inquire for the situation on your desired dates and check : http://paris.sublet.free.fr)
Perfect central location for visiting Paris, north of the Marais, less than 10 min away from Notre Dame, Opera, Le Louvre, St-Germain / Latin Quarter
Available NOW for short stays (1-15 nights) - Reservations open for the next 60 days
Safe transaction : Direct from owner, no hidden fees, no reservation deposit, you pay when you are in the apartment and get the keys!
Contact : email@example.com /
Bookmark this page for futher reference
/ automatic translation :
Note: I'm not related at all with davidsflat.com website nor david's flat B&B in Rome
Large and comfortable 60 m2 ( 650 sqft ) Parisian Haussmann style apartment
, featuring a 3.50 m (12 feet) high ceiling with moldings, elegant hardwood floor, huge windows and large fireplaces.
The apartment looks onto a bright and quiet private courtyard where you can only hear birds singing !
It is on the 2nd (French) floor of a secured building with 2 door codes and a concierge.
It has been fully renovated
recently and is very clean
The apartment is super central, located in the heart of Paris transportation network, making it the perfect base location for visiting Paris.
With 4 Metro lines and 12 bus lines
right at the doorstep, you're within reach of any touristic site in Paris in the blink of an eye : Le Marais (5 min), Notre-Dame (10 min), Montmartre (10 min), Le Louvre (10 min), Quartier Latin / St Germain des Près (12 min), Les Halles (8 min), Opera (8 min), Ile Saint-Louis (10 min), Eiffel Tower (20 min), Champs-Elysées (15 min), Hotel de ville (10 min)
You'll experience the city like a local
with fine and popular restaurants, trendy cafés, boulangeries, grocery stores (discount, upscale & organic/vegetarian), wine cellars and a famous daily fresh market right down the street.
The apartment is absolutely non-smoking !
The Guest Room (1 or 2 persons)
You'll be offered a large and sunny private guest room that features :
The room comfortably accomodates 2 persons.
- 18 sqm (200 sqft) of airy space under a 3.40 m (11 ft) high ceiling
- Comfortable double bed that sleeps 2 persons (140x190 cm, 4.6x6.3 ft)
- High quality satin cotton bed linen for a maximum sleeping comfort
- Dressing and large storage space
- Private High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet access (24 Mbps)
- Phone with free unlimited calls to more that 70 countries, including Europe, US, Canada
- Large desk and comfortable leather executive armchair with full back support
- 2 coffee tables
- 32" LCD Flat TV with more then a hundred channels (including foreign channels), on request
- 15" Multimedia Laptop with MS Office Suite, on request
- Fresh Bed linen, blanket, pillows and towels are provided
The guest room and the owner room are opposite in the apartment, separated by a long corridor and 3 doors, offering great privacy (see the floorplan below).
The rental also includes the full and free benefit
of all the amenities in the apartment :
- Bathroom with large bathtub (1,80 m / 6 ft)
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances :
- Double sink
- Large micro-wave oven with grill
- 4 burners gas stove and oven
- Washing machine with dryer
- Large fridge with independent freezer
- 2L (60oz) electric kettle
- Full range of cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery
Availability, Rates and Application
The rate depends on the season, length of stay and number of people.
Please inquire with the exact dates
of your stay (in the subject of your email
) to get a quote.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information, visit request or application.
Your application should ideally include the following information :
- Number of guests, gender, age, nationality
- Exact dates of your stay (in the subject of your request email)
- Purpose of your stay in Paris
- A phone number where you can be reached if your request is last minute
- A picture is optional but appreciated, mine will be provided in my reply
It's possible to visit the apartment or have it visited by an acquaintance if you're abroad.
Few words about the owner (and flatmate in shared situation)
- Male, 35, French, non-smoker
- CEO of a consulting company around customer relationship management
- Working extensive hours which means I'm out of the apartment all day and most of the evenings
- Speaks : French, English (fluent), Japanese (used to be conversational), German (basic)
- Interests & activities : Traveling, Acting (theater), Argentine tango, Food and wine ...
Click on the pictures to zoom in & out
Large and comfortable Guest Room
Fully equipped kitchen
Bathroom with large bathtub
All about comfort
Satin cotton bed sheets
Fireplaces in all the rooms
High ceiling with moldings
Authentic "Point de Hongrie" parquet
Haussman Style Facade